Heart Touching Love Stories: Inspiration love story

Ads 468x60px

01/06/2013

Inspiration love story

A love story♥♥

BOY: I need someone 
to talk ..
Girl: I am always here

for you.
BOY: I know.
Girl: Whats wrong?
BOY: I like her so much..
Girl: Talk tu her..
BOY: I don't know..
she'll never like me.
Girl: Don't say that.
You are amazing.
BOY: I just wanna tell her how I feel ..
Girl: Then tell her.
BOY: She wont like me.
Girl: How do you know that?
BOY: I can just tell.
Girl: Well just tell her.
BOY: What should I say?
Girl: Tell her how much you like her.
BOY: I tell her that daily.
Girl: What you mean?
BOY: I am always with her. I love her.
Girl: I know how you
feel. I have the same
problem. But he'll never like me.
BOY: Wait. Who do you like?
Girl: Ooh some Boy..
BOY: Ooh she wont
like me either.
Girl: She does.
BOY: How do you know..?
Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?
BOY: You..
Girl: You are wrong. I love you.
BOY: I love you too.
Girl: .. so are you going to talk to her?
BOY: I just did

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...