Heart Touching Love Stories: Love stories

Ads 468x60px

15/03/2015

Love stories

Once upon a time there was a girl and a boy lived together in a city. They were best friend and they want to marry each other. But one day they sit in a beach. At that time: 
Girl: We're best friend, right?
Boy: Yes, of course
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Oh, she must be very lucky
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her,
ever since I met her
Girl: Really? Well l, since we're best friends,
I want to meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay. & Boy takes out his phone,
dials her number and phones her.
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call
Answers the phone.
Boy: I love you

He just waited for this moment and hold her hand tightly.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...