Heart Touching Love Stories: cute stories to tell your girlfriend

Ads 468x60px

20/07/2015

cute stories to tell your girlfriend

One day, a boy sitting under a tree with his girl friend.
They have some conversation between them.
Boy: Do you love me more than your family?
Girl: No
Boy: Why? I love you so much but you can’t love me more than your family?  
Girl: Ok I love you but not more than my family. You want to listen why I don’t.
Boy: Yes
Girl: when I started to walk I fell, u was not there to pick me up but my mom was.
When I went outside, you were not there to hold my finger but my dad was.
When I cried, you didn't give me your toys to play, but my brother and sister did.
My family is more precious than anything else. :)

The boy said you are really beautiful and I love you so much.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...