Heart Touching Love Stories: True Love Stories

Ads 468x60px

12/02/2018

True Love Stories

Once upon a time there was a boy who felt love with his friend. One day he met her on the way. Boy : How are you sweet heart ?

Girl : Not good
Boy : Why? What happened?
Girl : I have so much cold. I can't breath properly.
Boy : What are you talking about??? How ?
Girl : I had ice-cream yesterday night so..
Boy : Are you mad ???
I had told you not to eat ice cream in this rainy season but you. Are you crazy?

Look into my eyes what the hell you think you are? Don’t you’ve brain??
You aren’t kid, can't you just take care of yourself? You stupid idiot..
Girl: Smiled and
hugged him and said “I Love you a Lot”
Boy : What’s happening here? Will you please tell me.
Girl : I just loved it whenever you scold me that’s why I ate ice-cream. So that you’ll scold me more and more.
Boy : You stupid idiot I love you too…!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...