Heart Touching Love Stories: Heart touching love story to tell my girlfriend

Ads 468x60px

20/10/2017

Heart touching love story to tell my girlfriend

One day boyfriend and girlfriend fighting on the Phone.
Girl: I know you don’t love me now a days. You can love somebody else.
Boy: I also know that you don’t love Me at all.
Girl: I am Breaking up with you.
Go and talk to that person whom you love
(Girl cuts the phone, and boy
call her again and at the same
time girl also trying to reach him)
(The Number You Have Dial Is Busy)
(Girl calling him and boy picks her call)
Girl: Who is the hell you were calling? Your number was busy. You go and don't talk to me at all.
Boy: Tears fall down from eyes, It Was you my sweet heart.
Girl: You are a lire and don't talk to me like this.
Boy: Hey. I Love You dear.
Girl: Speechless….
I love you too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...