Heart Touching Love Stories: Most Adorable Love Story for Her

Ads 468x60px

31/05/2018

Most Adorable Love Story for Her

Once a boy and a girl dating together. They were in a cinema hall. When the cinema finished they started walking together towards bus stop. In the mean time they had some good discussion about their life. 

Boy: How much happy if you marry me as earliest you expected? 
Girl : I can't explain it. But I will be more happy than you.
Boy: have you ever scared for anything in your life?
Girl: Why did you changing your topic? 
Boy: Nothing like that.. Say if yes.
Girl: Yes. If you wonder to know then I am saying. When I saw you first time I was scared to touch you, 1st time I touched you I was scared to kiss you
1st time I kiss you I was scared to love you, But now that I love you.
Boy: Then what? 
Girl: You know, I’m scared to lose you. I don't want to loose you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...