Heart Touching Love Stories: Love Story To Tell Your Boy Friend

Ads 468x60px

18/10/2018

Love Story To Tell Your Boy Friend

Once upon a time there was a guy following his girlfriend. When he met his girl friend he said to that girl can I ask you something. Girl: What do you want to say? Our relationship is over. 

Boy: Don't say like that. You know, "Love is like a rainbow, it's colorful and makes people smile. Love is like an ocean, it's deep and beautiful. Love is like the sun, it shines and it's warm. Love is like rain, it's calm and refreshing. So ... 

Girl: So what ? I don't want to tell you anything right now. Please leave me alone. Boy: No, I wanted to say that, will you let me show you that love? What I really expected from you."

The girl shook her head while smiling "No"

The guy looked down sadly and then he heard her saying these words: "I want you to show me Your love..."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this story

Unknown said...

Clarodomx86@gmail.com(Google

Johnny Son said...

Wow, such a heart touching and capturing story. Would love to read another anytime soon from the same author.

Feel free to check out my blog on relationship, I also share similar lines but on couples in marriage. Do well to check it here: https://www.lyricalng.com

Shannon Mackle said...

HAPPY TO HAVE MY EX-BOYFRIEND BACK___________((R.BUCKLER11@ GMAIL.....COM)),

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...