Heart Touching Love Stories: True life heart touching love story

Ads 468x60px

18/07/2021

True life heart touching love story

This is true to be honest that I am 16 years old! and people are always telling me that i am too young to love!! I am gonna prove them wrong! I am in love with someone that i love so much!

When he looks into my eyes i know that he is true! He is so good to me. I do not know where i would be if he hadn't come in to my life! Kenny has always been there for me and every time i am lying on the bed or couch with him he just has this look in his eyes! the look of love! I try every day to show him how much he means to me and that I will never let him go.

When our eyes met, I see his eyes, the eye balls, the dark portion of his eyes. I can see directly to his heart through his eyes. I always think of him and think to ask many questions. I want to express my love with words to him. But when I look into his eyes, I melt in it. I am lost, my existence is lost. I am no where. All the questions seem meaningless and all the words seem meaningless. We talk the language of heart through eyes.

He is the type of person that i want to marry! Him and i have talked about it and i think him and i will make it! we have been through tough times and we have pulled ourself out of it! we are open and loving! We will last forever.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...