Heart Touching Love Stories: Cute short high school love story - Awesome Love Story

Ads 468x60px

14/12/2021

Cute short high school love story - Awesome Love Story

high_school_love_story
There was a boy studying in class twelvth. He was amazing and handsome boy. One day he was falling in love with a tenth class girl. She was so cute and sweet girl. She loves to sing and dance. But the boy never dance in his life. He love to see her dance always. He loves the girl so much but never told her that he was in love with her. One day he encourage her to dance in the annual programm. At last the girl dance with that annual programm. But boy was enjoying the dance. 

He wanted to proposed her in the same night. He came to her and asked his girl do you  love me? Girl said are you mad? I don't love you. I am sorry. Saying this she went away. Boy became sad. His best friend said to him you know, falling in love is like jumping of a well. You see your brain says don't do it, you will die but your heart says don't worry you can fly. So don't worry. She will be back if your love is true. 

The next day school was holiday. The boy was sad and the next day school opens. He wanted to meet his girl. But unfortunately he didn't saw her. In the lunch time he found his girl was sitting alone and crying. The went to her and asked her what happened? Why do you cry? I am sorry if I say something wrong. Girl said its my fault. I am sorry, meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice but falling in love with you is completely out of my control. I can't control myself to leave you alone. Last two days I didn't ate anything because of you. I love you yaar. I can't live without you. I miss you yaar. Boy said I love you too and promise you will never miss me again. Love you so much. You are only mine. Boy shared his food and they ate the lunch together. Girl said I will stay with you always. It was a awesome moment of love. 

5 comments:

Leif said...

Such a huge love with this post, a very romantic one, honestly; I'm in love with this write-up, especially with this punch line;

"I am sorry if I say something wrong. Girl said it's my fault. I am sorry, meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you is completely out of my control".

I am so happy that I really came here and read your delightful love story. I was searching for a book love story thoughts for my incoming marriage ceremony. I already have one from Dr. Geraldine K. Piorkowski, but I think I finally found the one, and it is yours, the one to be with for my celebration.

Real Bloger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Real Bloger said...

রোমান্টিক বালোবাসার গল্প একবার পড়লে বার বার পড়তে মন চায়

Shannon Mackle said...

Happy to have my wife back after 3 months of breakup,


How To Get Your Lover Back & Avoid breakup,


Help That Really Work Fast,


tanks to Robinsonbuckler11@gmail (.) com,


Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

Achal Tanti said...

It is really nice love story

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...