Heart Touching Love Stories: Favourite Sweet Love Story for Her

Ads 468x60px

16/12/2021

Favourite Sweet Love Story for Her

cute_love_letter
There was a boy dating with his classmate. He was awesome and very cute boy. So everyone called him the chocolate boy. Everyone one loves him. One day he was talking with his girlfriend while talking the phone fell from hand and broken. Boy brought a new phone and it was around Rs. 45000.00. 

When he met his friend she told to give her treat in a big hotel for dinner. After sometimes they went to the a best hotel Leela Palace at Udaipur. After dinner his girlfriend asked him how did you manage to come to the best hotel? 

How did you get money for it? Boy told my sweet heart you are most important for my life than anything. So I sold my mobile for you. Girl, you doffer I know you will do that. So I bought the same mobile for you. I love you yaar. Boy, I love you too my swetu.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...