Heart Touching Love Stories: True Love Story in the Pandemic Situation

Ads 468x60px

26/11/2020

True Love Story in the Pandemic Situation

Once there was a boy lived in a small town. One fine morning in the lockdown period he wanted to buy some vegetable from the nearest market. He didn't wear a mask on his face but he had a handkerchief with him. Then he started walking towards the nearest market. He found a girl also walking towards the market. She was alone. She had a mask and a bag with her. While she was going on the way she felt down accidentally. The boy was just back to her and wanted to help her to get up. She was in pain in her leg. But in covid-19 pandemic the boy just gave his hand with a smile. Get up and girl hold his hand and stood up. After sometime she got horrible pain on her thigh. Boy, just hold her and said where did you wanted to go. Girl, said towards the market. Boy, you just wait here and I will bring vegetables for you. I will come back and drop you in you home. Girl, said its ok I will manage myself thanks. But boy didn't wanted to leave her alone in this situation. Boy, please allow me for 15-20 minutes and I will must comeback with your needs and will drop you. Don't take it easily. Girl, said ok.

Boy first went to the nearest medicine store and brought a pain relief ointment and a globe later for him a mask. He went to the market and brought some vegetables and came to that girl. Girl, thanks a lot. Boy just put ointment to her leg and then girl hold his shoulder and started towards her home. It was just about the 300 metres away. She reached home and the boy just wanted to go home quickly. Girl, I am sorry and many many thanks for your help. I just left my mother with covid-19 few weeks ago and no one with me now. I am alone here. I can't also go to my home town to see my grandparents. Thank you again. The boy just stood up and tears came out from his eyes. I am so sorry. Anytime you need help I will help you. If you don't mind you can come to my house nearby. My mom is there and she will love if you meet her. I am leaving now you just call me to my mobile number. Bye take care. 

After some days girl called to the boy and needs some help and later the boy felt in love with her. One day the boy said, you are the best girlfriend and you mean everything to me. You are a gift sent by God that I will cherish and honor. Girl, when you hold my arms and I feel peace and secure. I feel that someone is there for me. I was so disappointment and felt I am lost. Now I am secure with your hug and I got my mom back. I love you and will always be by your side. Boy said, I knelt down on one knee because you are the only woman I have and will, truly love forever and ever. 

5 comments:

free backlink list said...

Assessment of Your SEO is Australia’s respected and trusted online marketing agency since 2007. Send us a message using the enquiry form and we will respond promptly. Alternatively for an immediate connection call our friendly team now to discuss your online business objectives. Assessment of Your SEO is dedicated to helping Australia’s small and medium businesses excel in the digital world. Our local digital agency provides services designed to boost your revenue and grow your brand. With our team of SEO, Assessment of Your SEO, we enhance your current strategies with integrated solutions.

Assessment of Your SEO ,
digital marketing agency ,
seo for website ,
Google Adwords Management Agency ,
Top Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia ,
web development services ,

DHARMENDRA SINGH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.lovekingz.com said...

This is amazing love story,
Dear aap Bahut hi acha likhte h very nice post,
Ye post read Kar Ke hame Bahut acha Laga thanks to😍😍😍😍😍😍

www.lovekingz.com

Ellen Andrews said...


Yes it is possible to recover your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it was not possible. However, sometime in February I fell for a forex scam which promised overly high returns and I ended up losing close to $500,000. I searched for a month for help until I finally came across an article on reddit in regards to recovering stolen cryptocurrency so I reached out to them, Recover Btc Help Wizard Charles Group Hackers. I was so scared and skeptical because I have heard of bad experiences but I decided to give them a try and to my greatest surprise I was able to get all my stolen bitcoins recovered from the scammers within a very short time frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact them at wizardcharlesgrouphackers@gmail.com to get help.

Willams Smith said...

“I recently enlisted one of personal chargeback recovery services and I must admit I was more than impressed. If you have been a victim of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency scam, I feel like it's my duty to connect you all with a legit hacker like him. I started having a lot of issues with an investment company that goes by the name drip coin when I placed a withdrawal order for 297,000 USD I had with them. The so-called accountant disappeared, the support team did not respond to any of my emails and I thought it was over because I made the payments in crypto but I didn’t give up to have my funds back. Luckily for me with the help of WIZARD WITHNEY BLOCKCHAIRHACK SERVICE I was able to recover my funds. I salute him for his service and I write to others who might need his help in getting their funds back from such companies. His personal info is: Wizardwithneyblockchairhackser(@) gmail(.)com, that is a means you can reach them on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...