Heart Touching Love Stories: Romantic Dream Story to tell your Girlfriend : Bedtime Romantic Story

Ads 468x60px

23/11/2021

Romantic Dream Story to tell your Girlfriend : Bedtime Romantic Story

Once a boy was in love and his girlfriend was asked him to tell a story. This story should be different from others. His girlfriend also aksed him to narrate the story in a romantic way. She gave time it should be at night. How could the boy narrate the story while his girlfriend was in hostel? The boy started chatting with his girlfriend this way and send it to his girlfriend next morning.
Girl : Did you know, last night I was looking at the stars and matched each star with a reason why I really love you. It was going great until I run out of stars. 
Boy : I did some thing yesterday. Last night I sent an angel to look over you as you slept. The angel returned to me and when I asked why? The angel said that angels do not watch over angels.
Girl: You are so precious and life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless. I love you.
Boy : God must have been showing off his best when he created you. You are really sweet and lovely. Love you too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...