Heart Touching Love Stories: Heart touching love story for girlfriend

Ads 468x60px

14/04/2021

Heart touching love story for girlfriend

Once there was a boy and a girl were dating each other a long time. One day they were in a railway platform sitting together. Boy asked the girl do you know what day is today? Girl winks and said no I don't know. What day? Is there any special day is going on? Boy told are you serious? You don't know today is the proposed day. 

Romantic stories to tell your girlfriend on valentines day
Girl: Really is it? Then what to do? Shall we go and take ice cream and be relaxed sitting there. Boy: Ok we will go but ? 

Girl: Come on !! what happened?

Boy: I would like you to do something important for me.

Girl: Yes, I will do.

Boy: When you get home today, thank your mom for me.

Girl: Sure, but why?

Boy: Thank her because she gave birth to an angel who was put into my life and one day whom I hope will become my wife. 

Girl: Thank you so much and its really sweet. I will be yours for ever.

Boy: Then we should have our first ice cream today with our proposal day.

Girl: Sure. they went to ice cream parlor and taken Ice cream. 

Happy ending.....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...