Heart Touching Love Stories: Cute and Romantic love stories - Heart touching love story - Real love Story

Ads 468x60px

02/06/2018

Cute and Romantic love stories - Heart touching love story - Real love Story

Once upon a time there was a boy and a girl dating together. They were best couples in nature. Once they went to beach. They had a small fighting each other. The boy was waiting for the girl and girl was so late. Boy scolding her girlfriend for being late. The boy was about leave the sea beach. 

Girl was in broken heart and crying. There was a saint watching both of them from a distance. He knew what was happening both of them. The saint said to the boy- 'Oh my dear boy, Touch her heart, not her body. Steal her attention, not her happiness. Make her smile with your sentences, don't waste her tears. Saying these advice he left the place. 

After the saint left the place the boy felt sorry for his behavior. He said to that girl, I am sorry my dear I love you so much. Please forgive me. The girl smiled and kissed him in his forehead and said I love you too.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice

Unknown said...

Its really awesome story I love it

R.Karim said...

Really this a great love story.


I know like this a craziest girl story her name is Lina Carrero. Can you reading this, if you interested.

https://worsthousematestory.wordpress.com/lina-carrero/

Unknown said...

NEED MORE

Mr siamahoko said...

Wow so nice next .... Enjoying it from Zambia

Mr siamahoko said...

Wow so nice next...plz enjoying from Zambia 🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲

Walter George said...

Hello everyone, my name is Walter George I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr. Wale spell. My Wife  left me for another man a few years back and I was very devastated because I never did anything wrong to her, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr. Wale and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24 hours, surprisingly my Wife came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive her and promised to never leave. My Wife has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr. Wale cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now WhatsApp/Text him: +1(978) 406-9575.

Gbee xl said...

So, white do engages in spiritual scamming.
While, I don't still believe

Alex Rodrigo said...

So so amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...