Heart Touching Love Stories: A heart touching love story that will melt your heart

Ads 468x60px

14/04/2021

A heart touching love story that will melt your heart

Once there was a boy fall in love with his classmate. They were best friends in day one in class. One fine day the girl asked the boy, can you explain me about something. Boy-definitely I will let you know. Girl-When a guy is talking to a girl he likes to look her in the eyes. When a girl is talking to a guy she try's to not look him in the eyes. Please let me know why this happens? 

Boy - You know why because boys are always trying to give their best but girls are shy in nature so they don't look anyone and wants to their boy should be always with them. Girl - You are right. I love you so much. Boy - I want to say something. Girl - Please say. Boy - Promise me you will never let me out from your heart. Girl - I promise to you I will never leave you alone. Boy - You are like the book I miss read, because I wanted a happy ending instead. I wanted to believe that you would never leave.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...