Heart Touching Love Stories: A unique love story that Make you cry-Inspirational love stories

Ads 468x60px

14/04/2021

A unique love story that Make you cry-Inspirational love stories

There lived a handsome boy in a small village with his family and friends. Once he received a sms from an unknown number. He replied I am sorry I am not the right person to receive this sms, so I forwarded to you to send the right person. From other side replied came, I am really sorry that send you this sms any way can we be friends. Boy replied ok there will be no problem from me.

They became friends and some days later they wanted to see each other. They both accepted the invitation to meet together in a park. There was a public park near the town. The boy lived in a village and the girl lived in a town. They came to the same place and met each other. The boy narrated the girl that she was so cute and girl too said that you are so handsome. Boy asked the girl do you live in town can you manage in village. Girl- I can do that. Why such question from you? Boy- No. Nothing like that. I want to know your views. 

Girl- Its OK. Can I ask you something. Boy - Sure. Girl - Will you take me to your village for ever. I want to live with you. Boy- I love you so much. I want to live with you. Girl-I love you too. Later some day they got married and now lives happily in village.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...