Heart Touching Love Stories: Cute heart touching love story

Ads 468x60px

13/04/2021

Cute heart touching love story

Once there lived a boy and a girl in a village together. They had a small fighting and they wanted to go for a movie. That day night they saw a romantic movie and came back home. 

On the way boy asked the girl how do you feel the  movie? Did you understood the movie fully? Girl - I love the way boy loves and understands the girl in the movie. Boy - Don't you like how the girl loves the boy? She loves him a lot and for him she got anger from his grand father. Girl - Its ok. Because boy was in really loving her so that he saved her from the danger. Anyway I don't want to talk with you because I am still angry on you. 

Boy - Do you know what is the cute relationship is? Girl - Yes, when someone is angry with you and says I will never talk to you and later comes back to you to just inform you that I am still angry. Boy - I love you so much. You are really so sweet. Girl - I love you too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...