Heart Touching Love Stories: Long interesting stories for storytelling

Ads 468x60px

13/12/2021

Long interesting stories for storytelling

Once upon a time there lived a boy in a small town. The boy used his scooty for his collage. One day evening he got repair his bike. He was on the way and met his best friend coming from the other side. She asked hey what was happened to your bike. Please give it to the garage and come with me. Boy said its okay dear. I would manage it. It will late please you go. Girl said no! You come with me and I will never leave you alone. Boy agreed and went to the mechanic and asked how much time to take it. The mechanic said tomorrow I will give it. Please give me at least 4 hours. The boy don't have any choice and came with his friend. 

On the way the girl asked to the boy -  Why did you avoiding me and not agreed to come with me? Boy said, you will be late so your parents will angry on you. Girl, no I think you don't want me? Can I ask you something. Ya sure said the boy. Girl - Am I pretty? Boy - No you are not pretty! Girl - Do you wanna love me? Boy - No, I don't love you. Girl - Do you live with me? Boy - I don't love you how could I live with you? Please stop this else I will get down and leave alone. Girl got hurt and started to cry. Boy just hold her from the back and said you are not pretty but beautiful. I don't want to live with you but live for you ever. I will never cry for you but I will die with your memory. I love you my dear. Girl said I love you too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...