Heart Touching Love Stories: A sweet and adorable love story

Ads 468x60px

15/04/2021

A sweet and adorable love story

Once a boy was in love with a girl. She was so cute and truthful. The boy was handsome and very kindhearted. One fine morning boy was on the way to his tuition. Girl wanted to bring some vegetable from the shop. On the was she met the her boy friend. 

Boy - I got two words to say and I hope you will happy to listen these words. Girl- What do you want to say at morning. Please continue it what you want to say? Boy- I love you. Girl- You know its not three words. You only said two words. Boy-What? Is not that three words? Girl- No my dear, you and I are one. So you said only two words. Both laughed and went away their respective work.

3 comments:

SS EDUCATION said...

Very nice information Love story - souls never ends but body died

Unknown said...

A boy was dating a girl who always hurt him.

One day, she broke up with him and told him, “I don’t ever want to see you again.”

A few months later, the girl had a change of heart.

She realized that she loved the boy, so she went back and said to him, “Give me just one more chance.

I love you, and I need you. I promise that I will never hurt you again.”

But the boy just laughed and said to her, “Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so much.”

The girl felt hopeless and began to cry, but the boy put his arms around her, held her tightly, and said, “…and I am one of those fools.”

Rebecca said...

Hi My name is Rebecca.i just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 7 years with 4 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr Zuma, who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 24hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can contact him on spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp +15068001647

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...